Hon - Keung Yuen -- xxx xxx 3332
Li - Li Feng -- xxx xxx 0055
Jane -- xxx xxx 6836
Jason Chieh Lee -- xxx xxx 9960
紀小兵 -- xxx xxx 8550
Catherine Ran -- xxx xxx 8595
Alysse Lin -- xxx xxx 1928
Nina Chuang -- xxx xxx 5117
Tai - Ying Wang -- xxx xxx 1798
Lorien Phang -- xxx xxx 5868
Linda Yeh -- xxx xxx 1798
Siu Hung Yu -- xxx xxx 9931
Ming Yao Chen -- xxx xxx 9150
Alan Chan -- xxx xxx 7210
Chu -- xxx xxx 8127
Chieh Yang -- xxx xxx 8819
Jun Wai Danny Aw -- xxx xxx 0393
Lie Zheng -- xxx xxx 9820
Chu Kuo-Yen -- xxx xxx 5860
Frances Lee -- xxx xxx 1132
Jack H Sze -- xxx xxx 2318
Jordan Wangh -- xxx xxx 1919
Yu-Hua Chen -- xxx xxx 5158
Thomas Sutton -- xxx xxx 4134
Hsu Hung Liang -- xxx xxx 5795
Ko Hsin Chang -- xxx xxx 2726
Janice Swanson -- xxx xxx 2470
Tsai-Mei Tsai -- xxx xxx 7229
Fu- Yu Hong -- xxx xxx 3896
Tinny Ka -- xxx xxx 1262
Rimberley Fong Cheung -- xxx xxx 9628
Stanley Chien -- xxx xxx 8560
The Taiwanese Canadian Cultural Festival is a community festival that present outstanding Vancouver and Taiwanese artists from different disciplines. The highlights of the 2019 festival include three distinctive performing arts groups from Yilan County of Taiwan: Wu-Yan Taiwanese Opera Troupe, Yilan Youth Orchestra and Love Dancing Troupe.
Showcasing diverse styles of music performed by local artists, the festival also presents Vancouver musicians/bands: Doe Bender, Kris Jay, Urban Myth Chronicle of False Creek, and Sounds Global Ensembles.
Dates & Time
Friday, July 12, 4 pm ~ 9 pm
Saturday, July 13, 11 am ~ 9 pm
Sunday, July 14, 11 am ~ 8 pm
Richmond Oval Olympic Riverside Plaza
6111 River Rd, Richmond, BC
1. Dates/Terms/Eligibility. Taiwanese Canadian Cultural Society (the “TCCS”) may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest without prior notice. TCCS reserves the right to cancel a Contest without prior notice. Contest is open to legal Canadian residents, 19 years of age and older (unless otherwise specified), residing in British Columbia only. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. Employees or directors of Taiwanese Canadian Cultural Society or any sponsor associated with the Contest, as well as members of the immediate families of any such entity, may not participate.
2. Prizes. Only one winner per household at the 2019 Taiwanese Canadian Cultural Festival (July 12~14, 2019). Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be substituted, except by the sponsors. In the event that a sponsor decide to substitute the prize, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. TCCS assumes no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Maximum number of entries will be determined by TCCS.
3. Disclaimer. TCCS is not responsible for errors, problems or delays that may prevent participants from entering the contest.
4. Winner Conditions/Restrictions. Winners must collect the prize in person and bring a valid government issued photo ID. Each winner would be responsible for any taxes, gratuities, incidentals or fees that result from the receipt or use of their prize. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified. Winners are giving TCCS permission to publish their name online at www.tccs.ca, www.tccfestival.ca and www.facebook.com/TCCFestival.
5. Release and Indemnification. In exchange for the right to participate in the contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify the TCCS, and its officers, directors, agents, and employees (the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation/involvement in the Contest.
6. Rules. i) How to Enter: Only one participant per household during the entire contest period. Participants can collect their contest card at the FESTIVAL INFORMATION BOOTH. In order to enter for prize draws, participants must visit all four designated booths (Signet Tours, Hakka Small Town Charm, Taiwan Tourism, and China Airlines) and answer all the contest questions correctly in order to receive stamp from each booth. Participants can drop off their contest card at the China Airlines booth with all four stamps collected and completed contact information entered. All contest entries will become the property of TCCS.
ii) Winner Selections: Random draws from all eligible entries received will take place at the main stage. Maximum ten (10) random draws period will be chosen by TCCS, including the Grand Prize draw which will take place at the Festival’s closing ceremony at around 8 PM on Sunday, July 14. Winners will be notified by phone or email if they are unable to collect their prize at the time of the prize draw. The expiry date for collecting the prize is 90 days from the date of notification, after which day the winners will forfeit their right to collect the prize.